Comic Con 2008 Review


Comic Con 2008 was great we got to see alot of great things went to a few panels and seen alot of exclusives and seen some famous names. I went to the "Afro Samurai" panel and seen some pretty promising things. The new movie plus the new manga series looks very interesting I will be discussing the "Afro Samurai" topic in another post.

I also got to see the "Robot Chicken" panel and seen Seth Green on the floor looking at booths gave him a hand shake stand up guy.

I also went to the "Gears Of War" panel seen Cliffy he played a live demo of Gears Of War 2 went through the whole first level looked very fun. This years convention was great and can't wait to goto next years convention I also watched the live "Attack Of The Show" seen Olivia and man was she hot! haha

Me and my friends also got to play the new "Soul Caliber 4" which was sick we stayed there for awhile playing alot of different people until we just got tired of it.Four looks alot better then the rest I'll tell you that much its a must have.

The "Afro Samurai Game" which I played as we'll was ok to say the least I mean its pretty fun cutting people apart. But sense the animation and moves are all the same it tends to get boring after some time.

0 Comments:

Labels